Senior Category Buyer - £50000
Senior Category Buyer, Strategic and Tactical Sourcing - Close interaction with the Head of Procurement - London Corporate Headquarters - £45000 + 15% Bonus
Innovative Management Consulting Company in Technology requires a commercially astute Senior Category Buyer to develop the company's Global Procurement Strategy.
As the Senior Category Buyer you will hold responsibility across Indirect Categories throughout this industry leader's corporate business units, with great autonomy over their assigned portion of the Global Category.
Responsibilities of the Senior Category Buyer:-
- Running the procurement function from strategic and tactical sourcing to contract management and negotiation, managing the procurement cycle end-to-end
- Delivering expert results in cost savings against the agreed sourcing strategies through performance managing strategic suppliers
- Developing service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as promoting best practice contract management
Characteristics and Qualities of the Senior Category Buyer:-
- A minimum of five year's purchasing experience across categories such as HR, Marketing, Audit, Learning and development, FM, and IT within sourcing and contract managing
- Degree and MCIPS not essential but preferable
If you are seeking a step-up in your career, into a position working with a Global Remit, in the London area, then this is a fantastic opportunity. The Company has a refreshing stance within the Consulting industry and works closely to reinvigorate the public and private sector.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Procurement, Professional Services, Senior Buyer, Purchasing, HR, Marketing, Learning and Development, FM, IT, Technology, Innovative, London, Global, Category Manager, Indirect, Defence, Security, Telecommunications, Transport, Logistics