Regional Operations Manager
Exciting regional opportunity covering the North West.
Renowned 3PL business who operate across various sectors within distribution.
- The safe operation of all site based activities across the network and compliance with H&S legislation & safe systems of work
- Ensuring deployment plans are efficiently linked with Control Tower resource plans.
- Effectively monitor and manage the stand trailer requirements at the sites to facilitate the lowest cost supply chain solution.
- Ensure regular and effective communication methods / mechanisms are developed.
- Maximise the utilisation of the National Operating Agreement and other relevant policies and procedures.
- To play a vital role in shaping the culture and approach of the workforce
- Oversee employee relations and promote the development of a positive, co-operative and mutually supportive working culture amongst all Primary fleet employees.
- Negotiate competitive rates for services provided by contractors and ensure they meet operational demands
- Meeting and achieving the legal requirements and industry standards within the operations.
- Education - Degree or Equivalent would be preferable
- CPC national or International is essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of multi-site Primary Transport operations is essential, preferably within the drinks sector.
- Knowledge of production related logistics activities.
- Exposure to operating within a commercial environment sufficient to develop effective customer service and commercial understanding
- Strategic Management Awareness.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Health and Safety and associated regulations.
Salary of £55,000 + car.