Interim Procurement Manager - £500 p/d
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation, based in West London, seeks to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager to provide procurement support to a portfolio of indirect sourcing projects.
The jobholder will operate in a project based procurement environment, and will be required to lead the end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of indirect categories. Key to your success will be the ability to lead numerous sourcing workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
Furthermore, the jobholder will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- Implement Category Strategy and cost reduction plans.
- Identify opportunities to increase compliance with supplier contracts.
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance.
- Negotiating Product and Service Framework Agreements.
- Working with key stakeholders on developing contractual Service Level Agreements as well as Key Performance Indicators.
- Delivering various projects in collaboration with Project Managers within budget.
- Using existing procurements tools and best practice to ensure delivery of services and products.
- Promoting procurement processes and governance to stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will present broad experience of Indirect Procurement
- Track record of project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings in line with business targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified.