Interim Project Coordinator
Interim Project Coordinator required to report and track progress of a key internal project regarding changes to performance measures and reporting.
Leading Logistics Business based in Derbyshire
The Interim Project Coordinator is required to report and track progress of a key internal project regarding changes to performance measures and reporting.
The successful candidate will be involved in workshops with internal project and operational teams, working directly with the client, reporting meeting minutes and updating project plans to state progress and/or issues or potential risks.
Senior stakeholder management is key, as well as strong PMO experience, and an advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Projects and other packages.
The successful Interim Project Coordinator must:
- Be willing to commute to a single place of work in Derbyshire.
- Have had exposure to a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment, understanding the fundamental elements of logistics operations and services and an understanding of the associated terminology
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Projects - other project management qualifications desirable.
- Experience of managing a project plan so that activities can be tracked and the plan updated to confirm whether we are on-track; ahead or behind schedule
- Have experience in reporting project progress/issues to senior stakeholders.
- Able to work in a customer facing environment and accurately record information for project updates.
- Experience of process mapping (using Microsoft Visio)
The successful Interim Project Coordinator will be offered an hourly rate of £20-25ph dependent on experience within Logistics Distribution and supply chain.