Global Indirect Category Specialist - £43k
Global Category Specialist - Large-Scale Revolution Project, implementing a newly Transformed Procurement Function - Central London HQ - £43k + Benefits
Internationally recognised organisation requires a Global Category Specialist to progress this company's evolved procurement function within their Central London Headquarters.
The successful Global Category Specialist will have influence in categories such as IT, HR, Travel, Legal and Tax whilst working alongside an innovative team to implement the procurement function, with a natural path of progression into a Management Position following successful expansion.
Responsibilities of the Global Category Specialist:-
- Strategically source new suppliers, as well as manage the full end-to-end process to maximise savings within the transformed procurement function.
- Creating further development opportunities within the function to produce successful results over long and short-term periods
- Cross-functional engagement with multiple business units to develop strategic category plans across indirect spends, whilst liaising with global stakeholders to ensure consistent expansion
Qualities of the Global Category Specialist:-
- Category expertise in IT Procurement, alongside a selection of additional categories
- A tangible record of generating impressive savings through drafting, managing, and re-negotiating contracts with existing and new suppliers
- CIPS and Degree qualified is desirable (2:1 or equivalent)
If you are a talented and innovative category specialist then this opportunity has the ability to expand the horizons of your Procurement career. The firm has outstanding global acknowledgement for their international contribution and provide an excellent prospects.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Procurement, Category Specialist, Category Manager, End-to-End Tender, Global, CIPS, Degree, Contract Management, Indirect, Direct, Not-for-Profit, Charitable Organisation, London, Central London, Generalist