Indirect Procurement Lead - £70000+
Indirect Procurement Lead - Strategic Sourcing - Transforming Procurement Function - World Leading Multinational Company - £70,000 - 75000 + Package - West Sussex
As part of a major initiative to develop this FTSE-listed financial services organisation, this multinational company require an Indirect Procurement Lead to impact their office.
Working underneath the Department Heads, the results-driven, ambitious, Procurement Specialist will ensure Senior-Stakeholder collaboration across the entirety of this prestigious company.
Responsibilities of the Indirect Procurement Lead:-
- Driving Indirect strategic sourcing across multiple categories, with focus on professional services that demonstrates a naturally strong commercial acumen
- Forging innovative relationships with existing and new stakeholders to win vital backing for the implemented strategic procurement initiatives
- Developing the organisation's best-practise procurement to new-found levels of functionality that continues the transformation process in the best possible motion
Qualities of the Indirect Procurement Lead:-
- Recognised expertise within end-to-end indirect procurement, it is also desirable to have category management experience, but is not essential to take on this impressive role
- Degree or equivalent is preferred
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, HR Procurement, Legal Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Sussex, London, Degree, Category Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Sourcing