Procurement Specialist - Indirect Spend
Procurement Specialist, Indirect Spend - Fortune 500 Business
Location - Edison, NJ
Salary - $75k-$90k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Contact - Rikard, jobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Reference - 1709-8.1
Are you a procurement specialist or strategic buyer looking to take the next step in your Procurement/Purchasing career in a global organization that can fast-track you to a Management role in the next 5 years? As the Procurement Specialist for Indirect Spend you will use your expertise in procurement to act as an ambassador for procurement in a new department of the organization. You will be tasked with demonstrating the value-added potential of procurement through running key indirect procurement tenders and running full end-to-end category management processes. You will also actively contribute to the sourcing and procurement strategy of the global procurement organization.
As the Procurement Specialist for Indirect your key skills must include:
- Past experience in generating significant savings and cost avoidance in a number of indirect categories (corporate & professional services, Facilities, Operations, etc...)
- Understanding of the complexities in working in a global organization with an international stakeholder base
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, cost modelling, financial evaluation and spend management
- Confident in the use of Excel and other Spend Management and business analytics tools
- In-depth knowledge and passion for procurement with a sound knowledge of end-to-end category management
- Degree educated to BA/BSC level in Business Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management or similar
If you are looking for a career move that will put your knowledge of procurement and the Indirect categories to the test than look no further. As the Procurement Specialist for indirect spend you will be offered a challenging career with clear progression and development opportunities up to senior management level. To apply simply send your most up to date Resume to Rikard at jobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly to the link above with your Resume.