You will be reporting to the Materials Manager and part of a team of 10. You will primarily focus on material availability covering all operational support ranging from placing PO's, Inventory Management, Material Scheduling and short term supply.
A global manufacturer with a presence in over 100 countries.
- Managing the flow of information between employer and suppliers ensuring that information is issued/received timely to support the delivery as per the program
- Placement of purchase orders and subsequent timely delivery of said in line with company procedures
- Attend regular production meetings producing the appropriate reports regarding the status of supply etc.
- Secure highest accuracy of all supply chain related SAP data
- Inventory Management as forecasting , demand profile and inventory reduction
- Provide statistical information as and when required for those commodities under their remit
- Actively seek continuous improvement and identify appropriate SAP improvements
- Participate in tender negotiations and preparation of pre contract documentation with potential key suppliers during the tendering phase especially target projects for those commodities under their remit
A must is SAP, Only candidates with SAP knowledge need apply.
- A proven track record of benefits delivery through the application of strategic MRP Planning techniques
- Good communication skills
- A proven track record in working with SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Member of a professional body CIPS ,CPSM, ISM
- Degree educated
- Background working in a demanding manufacturing environment with high customer focus
A very competitive salary is on offer and this will be discussed with interested candidates.