Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Freight Supervisor to join an International Business during an exciting period of growth.
You will be able to demonstrate that you have had previous experience working in the Sea / Air transport sector and possess excellent knowledge of all the various requirements that come with moving products on a global basis.
International Distribution Business based in West Yorkshire requires a Freight Supervisor to lead their team through an exciting period of growth.
The successful Freight Supervisor will report directly into the company Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working in a time-critical environment across air and sea freight
- Resolve customer queries and solve logistics problems
- Actively monitoring of all shipments and setting our customer's expectations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing quotes and price indications to our customers
- Providing import/export solutions, when dealing with HMRC regulations.
- Producing all relevant shipping paperwork and arranging transport and collections.
The successful candidate will be commercially aware of the market and be able to derive maximum profit from opportunities that are available by selecting the best companies to work with whilst continuing to deliver the best possible service for our existing and potential client base.
You will have experience of managing a team of people and be able to demonstrate the aptitude to lead a small team.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 dependent upon experience.