Global Demand Planning Manager
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to contribute massively to a successful, fast-growing brand. If you've had international exposure, combined with extensive Demand Planning and S&OP experience, this could be a fantastic next step for you!
Our client are a leading presence in their sector, with fantastic consumer products and a strong UK market position. They are now using this foundation to drive international growth, and have the ambition, backing and market reach to deliver truly exceptional results. They are now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Global Demand Planning Manager, based in Central London.
The Global Demand Planning Manager will report into the Head of Supply Chain, and will co-ordinate all Supply Chain planning activities. This will include:
- Managing, coaching and developing the Demand Planning team (based in the UK and abroad)
- Consolidating, verifying and driving forecast accuracy
- Working closely with Commercial stakeholders to implement and embed a strong S&OP process
- Produce effective Supply Plans for the factories
- Lead the implementation of a new ERP system
The successful candidate needs:
- Strong Demand Planning, S&OP and Supply Planning exposure (ideally within FMCG or Consumer Electronics, although all backgrounds will be considered)
- A demonstrable track record of managing and developing teams
- Understanding of what good looks like from an S&OP perspective, and the ability to create a new S&OP process from scratch
- An entrepreneurial, solutions-focused mindset (and the ability to work effectively through periods of rapid growth)
- ERP implementation experience a plus
The Global Demand Planning Manager will be based in Central London and earn a salary of £55k-£65k, plus an exceptional benefits scheme.