Supplier Relationship Manager
Supplier Relationship Manager - Procurement - Prestigious Global Multinational - London - £50,000 - 60,000 + Package
A world leading Professional Services firm is urgently seeking a polished procurement and relationship management specialist for their Global IT Sourcing function. The successful Global IT Supplier Relationship Manager will enjoy a truly international sourcing remit, a collaborative work environment and excellent progression prospects.
Key role responsibilities:-
- Responsible for supporting IT SRM activities
- Implement measurable benefits and reporting from strategic supplier relationships
- Act as a key interface between key stakeholders for the UK&I and cross boarder projects
- Provide insight and guidance to the business regarding review recommendations and supplier engagements in order to make more informed business case decisions
Key experience required:-
- Outstanding IT Procurement knowledge with the experience of working within this category for a global blue-chip
- Proven working knowledge of supplier relationship management practices
- The ability to work at pace on time critical projects as well as being a strategic, analytical thinker to deliver on these key projects
- Degree level education (or equivalent), CIPS membership is preferable however not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast-track your IT Sourcing and Vendor Management career within an iconic company. Besides having genuine autonomy and ownership over significant global procurement and Vendor Management projects, you will be paving you way towards senior directorship.
If interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain
Key Skills: Procurement, purchasing, IT, Vendor management, supplier relationship management, SRM, stakeholder management, technology, strategic sourcing, London, degree, cips