Interim Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the development of a manufacturing and shipment forecast for their assigned accounts as well as related coordination of the inventory planning process. This position will analyse account and sku specific data to consistently improve forecast accuracy.
Global household name in West London.
- Develop and report on account/sku level products and shipment forecasts for new release product life cycle for all assigned accounts and territories
- Collaborate with Labels, Production, Sales, Sales Planning and Marketing to assist with gathering information in order to improve forecast accuracy and product availability
- Determine inventory requirements to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Act as account representative for all inquiries relating to inventory positions
- Assists with the development of processes, system enhancements, and reports (e.g., Key Performance Indicators (KPI), statistical and trends reports) to facilitate execution of responsibilities
- Provide manufacturing and distribution with forecasted shipment needs in order to assist with inventory and manufacturing planning
- Service delivery orientation
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience in a production forecasting or planning role with a particular emphasis on manufacturing planning, replenishment, inventory planning, analysis, and modelling.
- Experience in consumer goods, wholesale, retail, or manufacturing environment is preferred
- Familiarity with planogramming, product assortment, and implementing and/or designing statistical metrics
- Demand/Supply analyst or inventory planning experience required
- Demand/Supply Planning and/or procurement system experience preferred
£120-150 per day PAYE