Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for our client based in Beckton, East London.
Our client are an SME who have experienced aggressive growth in years which is forested to continue.
In the role of Warehouse Supervisor you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain all aspects of health and safety in shipping, receiving, storing and processing of stock
- Maintain the reputation for superior service by ensuring fast and efficient order distribution with a friendly, enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Warehouse Team ensuring all Business Plan and Budget objectives are attained while strictly adhering to the Company's Mission/Vision/Values.
- Daily supervision of a Team Leader and small team of operatives across the warehouse
We are looking to speak to candidates with experience skills and experience:
- 5 years' experience managing people within a Warehouse environment allocating workloads/workflow.
- A good understanding of Logistics and planning is
- Inventory Management and Control
- Excellent leadership, HR skills, communication, good time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Proficient using warehouse management systems and basic MS Excel
- Heath and Safety
- Continuous improvement and process development
You will receive a competitive salary and the chance to run and make changes within the Operation. Because of the vast growth the business is experiencing you will have excellent opportunities for further career development.