Procurement Analyst - £30,000
Procurement Analyst - Greater London- £35,000
Location: Greater London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a looking to progress in procurement? Have you considered working for a consultancy?
This industry leading consultancy are looking for three dynamic, motivated and ambitious procurement professionals to join their team as analysts. Joining a growing team you will be given the opportunity to make the most of an outstanding training programme, while allowing you access to blue chip clients. As such you will be able to develop at speed, opening doors to vertical movement within the company becoming a trusted advisory to a number of FTSE listed companies.
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Analyst:
- Take a lead on cost analysis and further research of clients market area
- Use both standard and specialist software to solve complex analytical problems, relaying the results to stakeholders and using that to obtain buy in for the procurement function
- Draft and prepare RFIs and RFPs
- Work with both the clients staff and the rest of the employers team, coaching and giving your knowledge in order to maintain a best in practice culture
Key Skills and Qualifications of the Procurement Analyst:
- High quality analytical skills, teamed with excellent verbal reasoning and numerical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while still producing a high standard of work
- Track record of self and team motivation
- Minimum of 2:1 or above at degree level (or equivalent), CIPS or other relevant business degree is preferred
This role was tailor made for someone looking to hit the ground running and embrace a fast paced environment, in which your skills will be nurtured and challenged in equal measure.
If you are interested in this job then send a CV to jobsCEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Graduate, Analyst, Procurement Analyst, London, Consulting, Outsourcing, Graduate Scheme, Degree, Purchasing, Specialist, CIPS, MCIPS, Midlands, Buyer, FTSE 250, Procurement Consulting
Apply for Procurement Analyst - £30,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly