Global Procurement Manager: Co-Pack/Outsourcing
Global Procurement Manager: Co-Pack & Packaging - International FMCG - Accelerated Promotion Plan to Senior Management - Middlesex/London - £60k + Car Allowance + Fantastic Bonus
As part of an international initiative spearheaded by an ambitious and hands on Chief Procurement Officer, this internationally acclaimed FMCG seeks a Global Procurement Manager.
With a Best-in-Class strategic sourcing team that manages a mammoth spend of over €1.5 billion, the Firm seeks a procurement leader within Co-Pack & Packaging to own a €100 million portfolio. You'll have the opportunity to join the senior procurement leadership team, and have regular visibility to senior VP's and CPO of procurement, which will help you become a true procurement pioneer.
Responsibilities Global Procurement Manager:
- Be the procurement leader for Co-Pack & Packaging procurement categories, utilising your expertise in the category to drive business winning strategic initiatives across international emerging and mature markets
- Forge market breaking relationships with international VP's and Regional Category Heads that increases Co-Pack business visibility and relationships
- Lead a procurement team of 4 in your category to deliver substantial benefits to the business beyond BAU cost savings including risk mitigation and transformation
Required Procurement Background:
- Experience managing a Co-Pack/Outsourcing or Packaging procurement category at a strategic level
- Innate ambition to be a procurement leader for an internationally acclaimed FMCG
- The ideal candidate will have a degree (this is not essential)
To apply and get more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.bramwithconsulting.co.uk/job-listings/
Key Skills: Procurement, Co-Pack, Packaging, FMCG, Middlesex, London CIPS, MCIPS, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE100, Procurement Technology, Innovation, Facilities Procurement, HR Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Services Procurement