Senior Buyer: Aerospace & Defence Major - £40k
Senior Buyer: International Aerospace & Defence Major - Blue Chip - Incredible Development - Paid CIPS Training - £40k + package
Following an impressive period of growth that has inspired a major initiative to reinvigorate Best in Class strategic sourcing this aerospace leader seeks a Senior Buyer to join the team.
As a Senior Buyer you will partner with senior stakeholders to positon Procurement in the driving seat for £150 million + indirect categories, and benefit from a second to none development programme. Which will help you achieve your ambition to become a procurement leader/ CPO in a blue chip environment!
This strategic sourcing Senior Buyer procurement role will involve:
- Handling multi-million pound budgets across FM, IT, Professional Services, Logistics and generalist indirect categories
- Working closely with senior group leaders from other leading Blue Chip organisations to develop strategic sourcing strategies across a wide variety of categories, gaining significant exposure to the entire procurement function
- Being given serious responsibility at an early stage by representing the company and liaising with senior stakeholders
To succeed in this strategic sourcing specialist role you will have:
- An impressive background in strategic sourcing and procurement across indirect procurement categories
- Experience managing procurement from 'cradle to grave' at a strategic level
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or CIPS (although not essential)
To apply and get more information please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Procurement, Senior Buyer, Defence, Aerospace, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Leader, Bristol, Gloucester, FM, Indirect Procurement, International Procurement