Logistics Category Manager - £50000 - 60000
Logistics Category Manager - Retail Giant - £50000 - 60000 - West London - Significant Spends across the UK - Massive Transformation Initiative throughout the Company - £50000 - 60000
A Colossal Retail Giant requires a Logistics Category Manager to progress their innovative Procurement Function within a Business Critical role.
As the Logistics Category Manager you will be responsible for transgressing projects within the expansion process to directly improve the Company's functionality across multiple Business Units.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Category Manager:-
- Becoming the control tower for the company's Transportation within the UK
- Implementing large-scale contracts that supplement the Supply Chain function throughout the company, and negotiating the Best Rate Price at each Transportation point
- Negotiating terms with large Stakeholders that result in impressive results
- Driving successful changes throughout the Company's National front
Characteristics of the Logistics Category Manager:-
- Four Year's Generalist Experience is required, however not necessarily within FMCG
- Expertise in functioning within fast-paced, evolving environments, with enough gravitas and commercial acumen conducive to high-end Logistics Procurement
To capitalise on this opportunity please contact me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Europe, European, Global, Household Name, Food Market, Food Industry, Food and Drinks, Logistics, London, FMCG, Multimillion, Budgets, Spends, Savings, Degree, 7 Step Strategic Sourcing, CIPS, Financial Forecasts