Supply Chain Master Data Specialist
Are you an expert with Supply Chain Master Data? Have you got extensive Oracle experience and a background in implementing and controlling Supply Chain Master Data? Do you want to play a key role in developing and driving systems within a fast-growing FMCG division?
Our client is a globally recognisable brand, based in London, who are now expanding rapidly into the FMCG space. What does this mean? More products, more markets and more acquisitions! There is a huge amount going on, and they need robust KPIs and MI to support that - as well as effective route cause/continuous improvement analysis.
The Supply Chain Master Data Specialist will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To be a Supply Chain Master Data expert
- Strong Oracle systems knowledge
- To understand the end to end Supply Chain (understanding the system from an end-user perspective)
- Extensive exposure to setting up Master Data control and governance processes
- Exceptional stakeholder management - influencing behaviours to drive compliance to processes
The successful candidate will join this fast-growing FMCG division (based in London) at a hugely exciting time in their journey, and will play a key role in that growth. In return you will have great career prospects and a salary of £50k-£55k, plus bonus.