Supply Chain Manager
Our client is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Manager for their operation in Doncaster. This role will be responsible for end to end supply chain across a single site manufacturing operation.
Our client is well known in their field and have a solid reputation for quality and delivery with customers. This business puts a large emphasis on process improvement and this position of Supply Chain Manager will allow the successful applicant the autonomy to make change.
This role of Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team across the entire supply chain.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders to improve overall efficiency.
- Driving Continuous Improvement processes and procedures of flow of materials.
- Building and developing relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Creating and delivering against strong KPI's.
- Training and development of a team.
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Supply Chain Manager will have:
- Ability to communicate & influence at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight dead-lines
- Pro-active, resilient, results focused and action oriented
- Business and commercially focused
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and execution of improvement projects within supply chain
- Background in handling inventory management working to improve service and delivery to customer
£50000 - £60000