Warehouse Shift Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG business during an exciting period of Growth as Warehouse Shift Manager.
Global FMCG Brand.
The key responsibilities of the Warehouse Shift Manager for this Global FMCG Brand based in West Yorkshire will include:
- Day to day management of a team of supervisors and up to 60 operatives
- Resource planning ensuring the correct resource against volumes
- Continuous improvement across all processes
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all time
- KPI management
- Performance management
- People management - including RTW, disciplinaries & PDPs
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager you must be able to demonstrate the following :
- Previous experience of managing teams in FMCG environment
- Ability to develop teams especially during periods of change
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Previous WMS experience, ideally have been involved in WMS implementation skills
- KPI focussed and able to measure performance against targets
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon experience.