Our client is currently seeking a Procurement Manager to join their team to travel between 6 of their centres. The successful candidate will touch base in the beautiful London office one day a week and spend the rest of the week visiting offices in North Watford, Manchester and Birmingham. The individual will need to have the knowledge and experience to ensure the day to day smooth running of care procurements and help contribute to the amazing achievements of the charity. This role will report into the Head of Care Services but also tie in closely with the new established procurement team.
- To travel to the six Centres to manage, draft and negotiate
- Report all works into the Head of Care Services
- Continuously support the procurement function
- Maintain strong robust relationships
- Work with the difficult stakeholders and endlessly seek to improve value
- Ensure the completion of deals and complex projects as smoothly as possible.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in public sector tendering - OJEU.
- Desirable - experience in procurement adult social care/care services/care homes
- Strong solid stakeholder engagement
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on/can-do managerial attitude
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally.
- Confident and solid negotiation skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.