Head of Procurement
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Procurement with strong solid can-do attitude with strive to succeed and achieve within this forever growing reputable charity. This organisation prides itself on being constantly able to provide and support those in need of its charitable care. This is a new exciting procurement team with each employee hand-picked with the right kills to maximise profits for the charity. The perfect candidate will ideally have a mixed procurement manager background with the ability to utilise all skills gained within the public and private sector. Have you got the determination and wealth of skills to make a real difference?
- Overall responsibility for the performance and management of the procurement team.
- Ability to lead the procurement team to maximise the charity's financial efficiency
- Day to day line management of the procurement team for the operational delivery of provider management outputs.
- Providing support as well as a hand on approach with negotiation and contract drafting
- Working alongside the senior stakeholders and continuously seeking to improve value by building strong and robust relationships.
- Ensuring the smooth completion of deals and complex projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in public sector tendering - OJEU.
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on/can-do managerial attitude
- Strong solid stakeholder engagement
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally.
- Practise in managing a team of procurement staff
- Confident and negotiation skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Head of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly