Senior Procurement Manager - Marketing/Fundraising
This particular organisation is looking for a new Senior Procurement Manager to join them as they undergo restructure. Our client is in need of a procurement professional with knowledge and experience within the procurement marketing and fundraising sector. If successful in this role you will sit within a newly established team and help contribute to the amazing achievements of the charity. Marketing within procurement is crucial to enable a charity to maximise the financial output and benefit to efficiently grow and support. Do you have all the relevant experience to achieve and succeed in this role?
- Responsibility for the management and performance for procurement within the marketing and fundraising function.
- Continuously support the procurement function whilst negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Maintain strong robust relationships
- Work with the stakeholders and endlessly seek to improve value
- Ensure the completion of deals and complex projects as smoothly as possible.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in public sector tendering - OJEU.
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on/can-do managerial attitude
- Strong solid stakeholder engagement
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally.
- Practise in managing a team of procurement staff
- Confident and negotiation skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.