Senior Procurement Manager - Marketing/Fundraising
This particular organisation is looking for a new Senior Procurement Manager to join them as they undergo restructure. Our client is in need of a procurement professional with knowledge and experience within the procurement marketing and fundraising sector. If successful in this role you will sit within a newly established team and help contribute to the amazing achievements of the charity. Marketing within procurement is crucial to enable a charity to maximise the financial output and benefit to efficiently grow and support. Do you have all the relevant experience to achieve and succeed in this role?
- Responsibility for the management and performance for procurement within the marketing and fundraising function.
- Continuously support the procurement function whilst negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Maintain strong robust relationships
- Work with the stakeholders and endlessly seek to improve value
- Ensure the completion of deals and complex projects as smoothly as possible.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in public sector tendering - OJEU.
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on/can-do managerial attitude
- Strong solid stakeholder engagement
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally.
- Practise in managing a team of procurement staff
- Confident and negotiation skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager - Marketing/Fundraising
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly