Spares and Service Analyst
Looking for an ambitious individual skilled in inventory control with good analytical skills in Leeds
Your new company
An innovative manufacturing and global distribution organisation w looking for a Spares and Service Analyst. With over 75,000 employees worldwide, the parent company has subsidiaries across the globe. This is an exciting time to join the business, as the UK site is expanding rapidly and continue to increase their presence in the UK consumer marketplace.
Your new role
The role is mainly office based although there will be the need to visit our Service Providers and warehouse occasionally. This is a data analysis type role as the work will be in our modern office building, remote from the Product/Spares warehouses. This may suit an ambitious individual skilled in inventory control who has good data analysis skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy at all times
- Able to analyse stock movements and make recommendations for further action as required
- Demonstrate planning ability
- Good levels of IT and software knowledge and to demonstrate Data analysis techniques.
- Demonstrate a proven logical, methodical and process driven mind-set.
- Professional, focused and the ability to juggle numerous tasks at once whilst ensuring accuracy and quality is retained at all times.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary starting up to £25,000 per year as well as free parking and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Spares and Service Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly