Spares and Service Coordinator
Looking for an ambitious individual skilled in spare part ordering/delivering and customer service experience.
Your new company
An innovative manufacturing and global distribution organisation with over 75,000 employees worldwide, the parent company has subsidiaries across the globe. This is an exciting time to join the business, as the UK site is expanding rapidly and continue to increase their presence in the UK consumer marketplace.
Your new role
- Responsible for being an integral part of the service team and contribute to the smooth running of the department.
- Responding to Customer Service enquiries and issues, logging complaints and helping to resolve repair delays
- Receive, process and complete spares orders and deliveries using SAP and excel. Please note - no selling is required as the role is to process orders and deliveries which are received electronically via email
- Responsible for all general administration associated with the delivery of spares to business customers.
- Fast, accurate and precise data entry of customer information using SAP, MS Excel and other internal systems.
- Assist with monthly reports working closely with the Service Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times and across all levels
- Quick and accurate data entry of orders and delivery information
- Possess a confident, pro-active and can do attitude and the ability to work under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Good levels of IT and software knowledge including SAP and MS Excel and demonstrate the ability to adapt and learn new skills and systems with ease.
- Demonstrate a proven logical, methodical and process driven mind-set.
- Professional, focused and the ability to juggle numerous tasks at once whilst ensuring accuracy and quality is retained at all times.
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £21,000 per year, pension plan and free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.