An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory Planner to join my client based in Cambridgeshire. It is part of the Supply Chain function, reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager. The Inventory Planner will be responsible for all the Supply Chain activities relating to their market leading product across EMEA; including forecasting, planning, ordering and inventory availability.
My client, based in Cambridgeshire are continuously evolving and are one of the largest manufacturers of their product in the world, combined with being a recognised leader in their industry.
The Inventory Planner operating with the Consumer-Manufacturing industry, will have the following responsibilities (not exhaustive):
- To generate forecasts and all plans relating to their product category, including input into US Forecast systems.
- From supplied forecasts, calculate, produce, place, expedite and agree delivery dates for scheduled purchase orders. Also, generate supplier forecasts where required.
- Continuously monitor inventory levels against on going sales performance to ensure targets are met across all warehouses.
- Supply data for conducting sales and inventory analysis reports for European and US teams. To provide data for and attend monthly forecasting meeting with regional teams.
- To work closely with National accounts and potentially with Key Accounts and their buying teams to ensure supply.
Due to the nature of the role and the type of individual required, the Inventory Planner should have a strong stakeholder management orientation and be able to work closely with sales management teams across Europe and US teams and suppliers. You should be driven, able to work with pace and drive cost efficiency's. You will have a high degree of attention to detail and show drive to meet agreed objectives.
The successful candidate for the role based in Cambridgeshire will be offered £30'000 - £40'000/PA plus benefits, dependant on experience and profile.