The Warehouse Supervisor will be reporting into the Shift Manager ensuring the operation is running effectively and efficiently.
You will be working for a national 3rd Party Logistics Provider who is well known for providing 1st class training. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within this business.
- manage a team of warehouse colleagues in line with full health and safety practices
- lead and support to ensure all warehouse KPI's and targets are met ensuring all customer SLA's are exceeded.
- monitor staff performances and provide reporting to senior Management
- ensure all administration is completed accurately
- complete return to works, process holidays and monitor attendance
- assist Shift Manager with ad hoc duties and step in when required
- experience leading a team in a logistics environment
- strong people skills with the ability to influence and motivate
- strong communicator
- IT literate
- end to end warehouse process knowledge
- flexible for shift rotation early and lates, 5/7
- salary + company benefits + training and development