Procurement Logistics Manager - £50k
Procurement Logistics Manager - Nationally Recognised FMCG Retailer - Impressive UK Spends - Innovative Company-Wide Transformation Project - West London - £50000 - 60000
A Nationally Recognised FMCG Retailer are seeking a Procurement Logistics Manager to advance their transformation initiative throughout the company. This means that the successful Logistics Manager will have a Holistic view of the different business units throughout the company.
As the Procurement Logistics Manager, you will be undertaking the company's expansion process to develop the role into a Business Critical position that emphasises the Procurement Function's value within the company.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Logistics Manager:-
- Becoming the control tower for the company's Transportation within the UK
- Implementing large-scale contracts that supplement the Supply Chain function throughout the company, and negotiating the Best Rate Price at each Transportation point
- Negotiating terms with large Stakeholders that result in impressive results
- Driving successful changes throughout the Company's National front
Experience of the Procurement Logistics Manager:-
- Four Year's Generalist Experience is required, however not necessarily within FMCG
- Expertise in functioning within fast-paced, evolving environments, with enough gravitas and commercial acumen conducive to high-end Logistics Procurement
If you are a Procurement Manager, with experience within Logistics Procurement, then this could be the opportunity to further your career. The firm is undertaking a massive company-wide transformation project that will expand the Procurement function's role Nationwide. To capitalise on this opportunity please contact me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Europe, European, Global, Household Name, Food Market, Food Industry, Food and Drinks, Logistics, London, FMCG, Multimillion, Budgets, Spends, Savings, Degree, 7 Step Strategic Sourcing, CIPS, Financial Forecasts