European Category Manager, Cont. Labour - £50k
European Category Manager, Contingent Labour - Prominent Figure in the FMCG Market - Reporting into a Managing Director - West London - £50-60k + Benefits
An illustrious FMCG Retailer seeks an enthusiastic European Category Manager to expertly conduct an innovative business alteration within the brand's procurement function.
As the European Category Manager, you will provide an intuitive eye into the changing market through confidence within the expanding Contingent Labour category, engaging with both Human Resources and Procurement stakeholders throughout. Alongside this primary goal, you will quickly become an autonomous ambassador whilst fulfilling the company's powerful internal stakeholder base.
Responsibilities of the European Category Manager:
- Close collaboration with Regional and in-country Heads of Procurement, and HR Execs, to employ a unified category strategy for Temporary and Contingent Recruitment / Labour across over fifty countries
- Following on, you will be the Firm's Global Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Resourcing & Labour. You must be able to demonstrate expertise on Staffing Solutions, MSPs, RPOs, Neutral Vendor Models v Direct Sourcing to develop the company's Strategic Solutions
- Ultimately, you will be driving the Firm's innovative transformation on recruiting contingent Professional Service labour
- A developed understanding of Procurement and Category Management, exemplified through quick progression and high commercial achievement, especially with expertise in Human Resourcing (Temporary and Contingent Labour / Recruitment)
- Degree and MCIPS preferred though not essential
If you are a Human Resources Category Manager, looking to expand their remit into the European market, then this could be the opportunity to further your career. The firm is undertaking a massive company-wide transformation project that will expand the Procurement function's role Nationwide.
To capitalise on this opportunity please contact me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Europe, European, Global, Household Name, Food Market, Food Industry, Food and Drinks, Logistics, London, FMCG, Multimillion, Budgets, Spends, Savings, Degree, 7 Step Strategic Sourcing, CIPS, Financial Forecasts