Procurement Manager: FM - Global Blue Chip
Procurement Manager: FM - Global Blue Chip - North London - £50-55k
This blue-chip is seeking an FM Category Lead to join their team in North London and develop their best-in-class strategic procurement function within the Facilities category. The role also offers exposure to key senior stakeholders throughout the procurement function.
The ideal candidate will have strong FM procurement experience, with the appetite to transform procurement strategy and make lasting change.
Facilities Category Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process across the Facilities category.
- Work with the procurement team to ensure optimal delivery of procurement goals
- Achieve stakeholder buy-in from key players within the organisation
- Deliver robust contracts in line with business requirements
- Identify opportunities to deliver cost savings and increase efficiency within the procurement team.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Relevant end-to-end procurement & category experience within the facilities category.
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement skills, the desire to affect change within an organisation
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong commercial acumen, being able to identify opportunities to drive savings and avert poor practise.
If you're an ambitious, developing procurement professional with experience within FM procurement, this role provides a great opportunity to both continue your upward career trajectory and work for a prestige organisation!
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Hertfordshire, Degree, Facilities, FM, Category Management, Manager, Savings, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Commercial