Senior Director - Procurement Transformation - Iconic FTSE 100 Brand - £110k + Bonus + Internationally Acclaimed Brand - Best in Class Procurement - London OR West London + Flex Working
Over the last three years this £20bn+ FTSE 100 major has been pumping investment into transforming a staid Purchasing unit into a world-class and pioneering procurement function, which actively manages an ever-increasing £12bn+ expenditure.
One of the most buoyant, fast paced procurement categories for the Firm is HR Procurement, with a boastful spend of £700 million. The Firm seeks a true procurement leader, and a subject matter expert within the HR procurement category to pioneer this procurement transformation and manage an ambitious, motivated team of 8.
As Senior Procurement Director - HR Procurement you will:-
- Collaborate regional and international VP's of HR Procurement to define the commercial strategy and position HR Procurement more strategically amongst the global stakeholder community
- Design & implement truly global HR procurement category and sourcing strategies, not just across the mature markets of Europe and the USA, but also emerging markets including Asia and Africa
- Seize control over a colossal £700 million spend with the HR Procurement category, and exercise your control over a procurement team of 8, to transform procurement into truly market leading from Best-in-Class to World Class
Required procurement background:-
- History of exceptional procurement performance, strategic sourcing and HR category management track record, progressing quickly from Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager to Head of Procurement/ Head of Procurement to Procurement Director within HR category
- Blue chip procurement brands on your CV, that demonstrate experience with senior stakeholder management and regular interaction with senior VP's of procurement at a regional level
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though by no means essential (the Procurement track record is most important
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, HR Procurement, FTSE100, Degree, Best in Class Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, L&D, International Procurement, L&D Procurement, Payroll Procurement