Nights Warehouse Team Manager
The Nights Warehouse Team Manager will work on a permanent Night Shift working to ensure service levels are hit in line with budgets. The role will be based within the North West England and the site is accessible from Merseyside, Warrington, Manchester, Wigan, Bolton and Cheshire. Permanent 22:00 - 06:00 any 5 from 7.
A well recognised brand name.
The role of the Nights Warehouse Team Manager:
- Operates within legislation, policy and process in all matters relating to safety, health and environment and ensures risks are minimised.
- Can identify opportunities to improve and identify action to deliver the benefit understanding the balance between service and cost.
- Role models of company values to drive engagement within the warehouse department Delivers continued and sustained KPI performance, understanding the business / cost implications of decisions made.
- Works collaboratively with other colleagues in the department and across the site to deliver results.
- Delivers effective people management processes and continuous development of their teams through on-going coaching and feedback.
- Coaches their team to support delivery of site people plan and in doing so ensures future fit skill availability.
- Ensures their team is organised effectively on a daily basis to meet customer requirements. Supports project work or a lead focus area as required.
The Successful Nights Warehouse Team Manager will have:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Great coaching skills
- Results oriented
- Team leadership and colleague engagement skills
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to work in a unionised environment
- Operational experience in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience in 3PL, Retail or Food is highly desirable
Salary: £30,000 + shift allowance + bonus + benefits