Customer Care Co Ordinator
The FMCG Supply Chain Coordinator based in Scunthorpe, should work with internal and external customers ensuring an accurate and efficient supply chain resulting in the best service possible to the customer.
Our client is a fast growing global company, and the leading manufacturer in its sector. The Scunthorpe site has grown this year and now has an opportunity in that growth for a FMCG Supply Chain Coordinator. This Organisation invests highly in its employees in order to grow and develop them further to progress internally.
Responsibilities of the FMCG Supply Chain Coordinator :
- Process all aspects relating to the Supply Chain.
- Ensure Customer requirements are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure complete service availability.
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Be responsible for Invoicing with the correct pricing structure.
- Purchase Responsibility for proposals in your segment.
- Stock Replenishment.
- Monitor and maintain customer service complaints.
The Successful FMCG Supply Chain Coordinator :
- Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area.
- Effective Communication.
- Constructive Teamwork.
- Self Development.
18-22k dependant on experience.