This is a great opportunity for a strategic buyer to work in an autonomous environment with the opportunity to progress. You will be responsible for achieving set targets and constantly reviewing and managing new products with a spend of circa 20 million.
My client is a market leader within the manufacturing area in Hull. Due to organic growth the are looking for a strategic Buyer to join their team within their head office.
- Work with the supply chain team to deliver commercial agreements for the supply of all products into the business
- Control and develop Supply negotiation
- Responsible for implementing the supply chain strategy
- Reduce costs year on year as determined by your KPIS
- Liaise with Technical and Design teams
- Measure and maintain NPD Procurement activities
- CIPS Qualified
- Ideally Degree educated
- Experience within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Track record of successful negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadline
- Team player
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits