Source to Pay (S2P) Procurement Lead FTC
S2P Experience Essential (FTC 1 year
The role is to lead the embedding of S2P within the business and work closely with the business to adopt the S2P system into their day to day activities. The role will look to drive optimisation of the performance of the business through the system that will enable the delivery of the realisation of benefits. The BOSS Programme is business transformational and will support continual cultural change and improvement within the organisation through, review of business process and controls, introducing new ways of working, upgrading and investing in systems and providing new functionality. Responsibilities To support the delivery on time and support the rollout, change management, provision of user training and knowledge transfer.
Pre Go Live
- Produce standard documentation and templates to support procurement best practice and use of the system
- Undertake system testing to ensure that the system is fit for purpose
- Provide assistance to prepare data for go-live and cut off strategy
- Support the production of end to end processes to develop clarity on business change requirements
- Develop knowledge of business processes and start to build relationships
- Provision of user training and development of training/support documentation
- Develop knowledge of the S2P system and commence knowledge transfer process
- Support the engagement with the supply chain to enable appropriate system use from go live and to help protect our brand
Post Go Live
- Be the go to person for the business and develop open/positive relationships to ensure the business is comfortable in raising issues. Manage expectations of the business in terms of system capability
- Embed the system within the business
- Monitor the system usage to ensure appropriate governance and controls are being applied by the business
- Support users
- Ensure that the system is used to support the benefits realisation and capture system improvements. Manage any BAU changes
- Drive knowledge transfer to ensure handovers can be undertaken effectively.
- Generate a programme of future developments management from engagement with the business, finance and procurement teams (roadmap)
- Management of the S2P solution provider to ensure SLA's are met and regular meetings occur. Ensure that changes, development and roadmap is clearly understood and communicated to the provider
- Engagement with the Authority's supply chain to help them understand and obtain benefits from the system. Develop its use and identify any issues for change and discuss ideas with solution provider
- Capture any lessons learnt and are shared with future projects
- Maintain support documents and information available on the intranet for use by the business. Ensure new starters are provided with appropriate support and aware of guidance available
- Develop and work with the business to ensure reports that add value to the organisation are produced
- To act in accordance with the behaviours and values of the organisation
- To manage your own performance to be accountable for meeting individual, team and corporate objectives
- To act in accordance with the Scheme of Delegation and ensure propriety and regularity in the handling of public funds
- To comply with and contribute to the improvement of operational and team processes and procedures
- To identify opportunities and implement change leading to team development, system improvement and good value for money
- To maintain and develop positive stakeholder relationships in order to promote the Authority and assist it to meet its objectives
- To ensure that the Authority's statutory responsibilities are effectively discharged
- To effectively assess and manage risks
- To carry out any further reasonable requests from your line manager
Experience and Knowledge
- Breadth of experience in utilising procurement and payment systems ie. Sourcing, procurement and accounts payable.
- Prior experience of procurement systems project management (upgrades, enhancements, implementations).
- Strong computer based skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
- Experience of procurement best practice and procedures.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Source to Pay (S2P) Procurement Lead FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly