Warehouse Shift Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Shift Manager to be based at a large DC in Manchester. This role will be working 5/7, 2pm - 10pm, paying up to £35,000.
My client is a large 3PL who specialise in chilled distribution. They are now looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to join their Manchester DC.
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager duties will include;
- Responsible for the overall work flow
- Provide management with information based on KPIs and departments performance
- Conduct regular team briefings and provide support and coaching for the team
- Adhere to health and safety
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager must have;
- Proven warehouse management knowledge
- Previously worked in a chilled environment
- Excellent communication skills
This role is permanent and will be working 5 out of 7. This role is based in Manchester and paying up to £35k.
Please note this role is the back shift 2pm- 10pm.