Electronics, Contracts, Supplier Management, Defence, ISO9001, MRP, Weymouth, Dorset, Bournemouth
Your new company
The Group manage a wide range of specialist capabilities, generating highly-differentiated solutions and products in the Defence & Aerospace, Security & Cyber, Transport and Energy markets. Meeting customer needs by applying electronic and software technologies in demanding environments and satisfying critical requirements.
With a footprint in 30 countries globally this business can provide longevity and fulfilment in a rewarding career path.
Your new role
This remit sits within the Energy sector and will head up the Procurement team. Direct reports are the Director and General Manager in this division of the business group.
The position will encompass quality management, NPI's, monthly supplier reviews and lead time management on an international scale.
Working closely with senior members of planning and also production departments this role will manage stakeholder expectations and drive overall targets on cost, lead time and quality.
There will be a requirement to support sales activity with presentation of Supply Chain capability when the group embark on a new project or customer partnership.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading a procurement function within an Electronics manufacturing environment
- CIPS Qualified
- Electronic board manufacture component Sourcing experience
- Strong communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Project management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Macola/Cost Point/ Coupa
What you'll get in return
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 5 days' holiday.
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Sports and Social club
- Pension scheme
- Discounted on-site restaurant
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Flexible benefits brochure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly