- SIOP / S&OP Manager opportunity in High Wycombe
- International Aerospace Business
Manufacturing leaders within the aerospace sector producing key components this client is internationally established and now searching for a SIOP / S&OP Supply Chain Manager
- Facilitate the four week SIOP cycle
- Implement a process that monitors deployment and adherence to the plan.
- Demand planning
- Supply Planning
- Demand and supply planning teams to ensure proper scenario analysis is conducted to present and integrated optimal plan during the executive SIOP
- Conduct analysis of end-to-end supply chain performance
- Provide analysis on trends, forecast accuracy, strategic stocks to optimise plan for lead time, inventory and efficiency
- Continually seek and implement improvements to optimise site delivery coordination, efficiency and effectiveness.
The Supply Chain Manager must possess a solid background in the following:
- Supply Chain
- Demand Planning
- Souring Experience
- End to End Management
- Reporting against KPI's
You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and be analytically minded. It is essential you be competent in using both Excel and supply chain systems.
The salary dependant on experience will be £50,000-£60,000