Warehouse Team Manager
A global supply chain company is looking for Warehouse Team Managers to work permanent day or night shifts at their facility in Bristol.
Our client is a global supply chain company offering industry leading warehouse and logistics services to bespoke clients working on illustrious contracts throughout the UK.
At their bespoke Bristol facility they are looking for Warehouse Team Managers on both the permanent Day and Night shift.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the control of the operating costs.
- Manage a large and diverse workforce throughout all warehouse operations.
- Quickly and efficiently record and report any safety incidents that may arise.
- Involved within disciplinaries, grievances and absences
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's whilst still achieving service levels.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To ensure all confirmation, invoicing and driver delivery documentation is completed.
- To present at the end of the shift a suitable handover to the incoming Shift Manager
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy is adhered to.
- Strong management style, having the ability to encourage and rally the team to aspire to maximum operational efficiency
- A proven leader with an innovative outlook to implement new ways to improve warehouse performance.
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and develop solutions.
- A good understanding of reporting and recording performance statistics.
- Strong computer literacy and operating within the warehouse
- Excellent communicator with proven relationship building skills.
- A familiarity with working in a unionised environment.
- Previous warehouse management credentials in specific to temperature controlled distribution.
- £30,000 - £37,000
- Dependant on experience and shift premiums
- Days or Nights - 06:00-18:00 // 18:00-06:00
- 40 hours per week
- Any 5 over 7 (must be flexible)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Company pension,
- Performance based bonus