Global Category Manager - Marketing Procurement
Global Category Manager - Marketing Procurement - Global Brand - £60,000 + Package - London
This Global Conglomerate prides itself on its forward thinking and dynamic working environment, continuously winning awards for their globally united employee values. The procurement team in place are a group of motivated and strategic minded individuals, committed to achieving the best value for the organisation.
This role gives a large level of autonomy and trust early on, allowing you the flexibility to make significant changes to procurement strategy.
With this trust the organisation allows for flexible working hours, allowing the Global Category Manager to work from home when needed.
The Global Category Manager will need to:-
- Complete the full end to end procurement process from the initial market research stage, through the tender process, and then following up with suppliers to ensure that they are keeping to the contract terms and conditions
- Engage effectively with a range of stakeholders from junior through senior level in order to gain buy in for procurement
- Manage a small team of buyers within the indirect team ensuring their procurement activities are compliant with the wider business plans for procurement
The Indirect Marketing Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Full end to end procurement experience
- Background of Indirect buying experience, specifically within Marketing Procurement
This is a role for an ambitious and forward thinking individual that wants to have a high level of autonomy in role handling £Multi-Million spends.
For more information regarding this role, please get in contract to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- Marketing, Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Buyer, Indirect, Professional Services, ATL, BTL, HR, London, Middlesex, Reading, Slough
Apply for Global Category Manager - Marketing Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly