European Senior Buyer - £40000 - 60000
European Senior Buyer - Group Responsibility for €60-80mil. - Issuing Best in Class Procurement - £40000 - 60000 + 25% Bonus - London - Strategic Sourcing
A Major Leader throughout the Global and European Markets seeks a European Senior Buyer to Conduct a Team, Develop Talent, and Lead Robust Procurement Systems throughout the Strategic Sourcing process.
As the European Senior Buyer, you will operate a Business Critical role that deals with million pound purchasing contracts to outsource manufacturing and packaging within a highly successful team.
Responsibilities of the European Senior Buyer:-
- Implementing innovative structures that deliver impressive results on the procurement function
- Collaborating with high-end stakeholders and suppliers to deliver excellent customer service to their market
- Cultivating established and new relationships with stakeholders across the spectrum, ranging from HOC and Procurement Directors, to Manufacturing Sites, and Suppliers
- Committing to purchasing contracts up to €2 million spend, then consolidating the line manager's approval for contract commitment upwards of €2 million
Experience of the European Senior Buyer:-
- Expertise in developing strategies that support business requirements, whilst creating leverage on a corporate scale to establish spending power
- Five years' experience in a procurement function with a spend of circa. €60 million
- It is desirable to have five year's food industry experience, two years' senior leadership management experience within Procurement
To capitalise on this opportunity please contact me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Europe, European, Global, Household Name, Food Market, Food Industry, Vegetable, Food and Drinks, Direct, Buyer, European Vegetable Buyer, London, FMCG, Multimillion, Multibillion, Sourcing, Budgets, Spends, Savings, Degree, 7 Step Strategic Sourcing, CIPS, Financial Forecasts