Senior Procurement Manager
UK leading Construction & Infrastructure firm - Senior Procurement Manager - Accelerated Progression - London - £60,000 - 70,000 + Package
This market leading business seeks an experienced procurement manager with a background in construction or civil engineering to lead a number of their flagship projects in London.
Having recently reached the heights of one the market leaders in this space, this business are now looking to build on these successes and deliver on a number of key projects in London. With spends reaching in excess of £500m, this role offers the opportunity for fast-tracked progression and project diversity as well as being the figurehead on this businesses major standout projects.
This Senior Procurement role will include:-
- Managing all levels of buying across these projects within construction and fit-outs, including facades and steelworks
- Managing a small team including, procurement managers and buyers
- Overseeing and managing spends reaching in excess of £500 million
- Build a procurement team using market knowledge and experience and work autonomously on developing this team
Procurement Experience required for this role:-
- Experience of working in a strategic management role within a large construction firm on a range of direct categories
- Knowledge of and show evidence of working on competitive tender processes for the procurement of direct materials
- Degree level education (or equivalent) with professional related qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure that company objectives are hit
With this business going through a significant period of growth and development, this is a perfect opportunity to step into a company and lead strategic growth whilst carving a progression plan into 'head of' level through delivering on major projects.
If interested in this opportunity please apply through this domain or send an updated CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Construction, engineering, civil, projects, infrastructure, facades, steelworks, people management, degree, cips, London