Production Planning Lead
Production Planning Lead / Preston / £30,000 - £40,000
Your new company
You will join a historic and forward thinking manufacturing organisation.
Your new role
You will be the primary contact between Production, Design and Sales regarding manufacturing requirements within the factory. Key duties-
- Planning and preparing production schedules for manufacture and drawing up master schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Liaising with production managers, purchasing, team leaders and maintenance to ensure all resources (workers, materials, and machinery) will be available to meet production plans
- Planning and scheduling workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Producing Daily / weekly production schedules and communicating to all stakeholders and internal customers through email and regular meetings
- Expediting operations that delay schedules and update schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
What you'll need to succeed
With demonstrable manufacturing & production planning experience you will be a reliable team player, a good communicator at all levels and have proven experience in working to strict deadlines and thrive in a busy commercial environment.
What you'll get in return
A salary of £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Production Planning Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly