Warehouse Co-ordinator / Preston / £20,000 - £25,000
Your new company
You will join a historic and forward thinking manufacturing organization.
Your new role
Responsible for the smooth running of the Warehouse and Warehouse Office processes. Key duties include-
- Delegation of team workloads to ensure company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy
- Ensure stock is protected and packaged correctly to maintain product quality and safety during handling and storage.
- Responsible for the Customer Return Management / Warranty system
- Maintain FIFO stock rotation.
- Manage customer counter activities including pickups, spares and returns
- Ensure picking and dispatch of goods is accurate and adequately protected for delivery
- Maintain stock levels by raising orders on the factory and with suppliers
- Support the General Operations Manager in the implementation and Maintenance of 5S principles and safety systems in the Warehouse.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have demonstrable career experience in goods in/out and Warehouse operations.
- Good understanding of Manual Handling and Health & Safety Policies
- Able to work to strict deadlines and thrive in a busy environment
- Good communicator at all levels of authority
- Reliable team player
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
What you'll get in return
£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.