The Warehouse Manager will lead a highly motivated team comprising of Stock Controllers, Team Leaders and FLT Operatives and will take responsibility for the delivery of a first class warehousing service to our customers. Candidates MUST HAVE held experience in a similar role within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
A well renowned Logistics Company that have a number of sites across the UK.
The role of the Warehouse Manager:
- Management of the Warehouse operation, including H&S compliance and safe use of equipment.
- Motivate and monitor the Warehouse team through effective performance management, coaching and managing KPIs to ensure strong overall performance and retention.
- Maintain optimum Warehouse utilisation to ensure that stock is moved, managed and despatched in accordance with customer standards and within customer allocated areas of the Warehouse.
- Manage the Stock Control team to ensure that all stock control functions are carried out in an efficient and timely manner including FIFO and cyclical counting within customer requirements.
- Ensure that accurate records of all stock movement inbound and outbound are maintained.
- Prepare for Customer and Internal Audits by collating relevant records, conducting appropriate pre-audit checks plus BRC, BSI.
- Ensure full compliance with Warehouse staff training records in accordance with customer procedures, alongside customer audits and business cyclical stock counting.
- Manage holiday allocation and entitlements for all Warehouse employees; ensure appropriate arrangements are made for cover.
- Conduct relevant disciplinary action where appropriate with strict adherence to the Company's Disciplinary Procedure. Liaise with depot Manager/Human Resources Advisor/Manager.
The Successful Warehouse Manager Applicant:
- Must have experience in Disciplinary Procedures and Investigations
- Must have experience in Warehouse Management
- Be able to manage performance and KPI's through strong colleague engagement
- Be able to manage multiple contracts ensuring the highest level of customer service
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
Hours: Monday - Friday (days) Some Saturdays will be expected