Supply Chain Manager (£45K)
Supply Chain Manager - Facilities Management
London or Surrey
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Facilities Management company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for Supply Chain Managers within FM to work on a number of key account contracts in London & Surrey.
Looking for a Supply Chain Managers to work on 2 of large client contracts. These roles will be based on site at the client's location, and will work closely with them.
The core duties & responsibilities are:
- Reporting into Commercial Manager
- Working on 2 largest hard FM contracts
- Specifically looking after M&E contracts within the client portfolio worth c. £5m
- Interfacing directly with client and stakeholders (includes Operational, H&S, QS teams on the ground)
- Will be examining contract to see where compliance is lacking and will ensure proper processes are established and contract terms are updated
- Making cost reductions/savings
- Significant contract management experience across M&E category
- Ability to deliver savings through cost reduction techniques
- Ability to drive contract compliance, ensuring processes are in place
- Knowledge of main M&E contracts
- Desirable SRM experience
- Ideally Degree or CIPS qualified
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within the FM Supply Chain space.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager (£45K)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly