Materials Requirement Planner
Materials Requirement Planner required for global FMCG manufacturer based in N. Yorkshire with responsibility for creating and maintaining master data.
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing business who have a strong reputation for developing their people. They provide high quality healthy food products and have a family feel to their business.
The key responsibilities for the Materials Requirement Planner are:
- Create SAP master data
- Manage the supply of all raw materials and packaging for multiple sites
- Circa 2000 purchase orders over 12 month period
- Coach and develop a direct report
- Liaise with vendors
- Ensure stock availability
- Ensure sales forecast is transferred into demand management
The Materials Requirement Planner will have:
- High level of numeracy
- Previous MRP experience
- Ideally an FMCG background
- A thorough understanding of SAP
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive salary plus benefits package.