Supply Chain Co-ordinator
The Supply Chain Co-coordinator will be heavily involved with Material Scheduling, Production planning and some aspects of Purchasing. As the business Grows it is important the company keeps it's lean production model and the role of Supply Chain Co-coordinator will ensure Materials and Production runs smoothly.
Our Client manufacture high quality complex building products. The bulk of product will either supply into UK retailers or, directly into the construction industry being that they have quickly become the market preferred supplier for architects to use.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Continued monitoring and development of production plans
- Manage the registration of new materials and maintain an accurate list of registered materials
- Select and develop best in class local suppliers to meet business needs identified through cross functional teams within the business
- To place call offs for raw materials and packaging from suppliers, in order meet the needs of the production plan, whilst managing the stock levels and inbound deliveries
- Maintain purchasing and supply chain systems and produce reports to ensure accurate management information is available to make business related decisions
The successful Candidate will possess;
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Fantastic Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to problem solve
- Demonstrable track record in a similar role
Up to 24k DOE + Benefits