Global Fleet Manager
The position itself is a strategic management role in their supply chain function, where you will be responsible for the strategic and operational capability of the global team.
The role focuses on the following;
- Delivering a strategy across the supply chain.
- Managing continuous improvements across both the owned and rented portfolio of vehicles.
- Design their fleet strategy.
- Implement improvements across people, systems, policies and procedures.
- Strategy implementation across the global organisation.
- Work with Safety and Security teams to ensure effective management of the risks associated with the fleet.
- Provide support to country programmes to improve their fleet management capability.
- Build the organisational capacity.
- Build cohesive and substantial relationships with regional teams whilst adapting to fast-changing environments.
- During major humanitarian emergency, be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours as such.
- Be expected to travel 25% - 30% nationally and internationally.
- International experience IS A MUST
The package on offer includes an attractive salary banding of £50k - £60k, Flexible Pension Contributions, 30 days holidays excluding Bank Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle Loan
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic organisation who genuinely delivers a suite of services to developing countries and conflict areas