Purchasing & Supply Planner
New purchasing & supply chain role
Your new company
Is a highly successful and recognised global company supplying quality products to a wide range of industries
Your new role
Yo will assist in the development and growth of the company through ensuring that products are ordered in an efficient and effective manner within a defined time-frame.
- Order products within pre-agreed product ranges from group approved suppliers in line with delivery times and past sales information
- Ensure that high banding products are always available for sale and hold adequate stock depth to support the increasing business growth plans
- To purchase products against orders within pre-agreed product ranges from group approved suppliers in line with delivery times and past sales information
- Manage the purchase order book to ensure it meets demand including expediting and rescheduling where appropriate to meet the needs of both internal and external customers
- Manage exceptions to the Supply Plan including, but not limited to, zero/low stock and customer order shortages through expediting
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate customer-oriented thinking
- Good challenging and influencing skills
- Expereince within either purchasing or supply chain
- Ability to effectively build and manage the supplier relationship to deliver results
- Proficient in MS Office packages
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You'll get a competitive salary plus you'll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.